10 17, 2011Posted inCategory: None,wheel,chock,requirements,hitchhiker,5th,trailers,quick,release,steering,hub
WHEEL CHOCK REQUIREMENTS : WHEELS ON THE BUS GO ROUND : POWER WHEELS VEHICLES.
Wheel Chock Requirements
- (require) command: make someone do something
- A thing that is needed or wanted
- A thing that is compulsory; a necessary condition
- necessitate: require as useful, just, or proper; "It takes nerve to do what she did"; "success usually requires hard work"; "This job asks a lot of patience and skill"; "This position demands a lot of personal sacrifice"; "This dinner calls for a spectacular dessert"; "This intervention does not
- (require) ask: consider obligatory; request and expect; "We require our secretary to be on time"; "Aren't we asking too much of these children?"; "I expect my students to arrive in time for their lessons"
- A block placed in front of the back wheels of a truck or trailer to prevent the vehicle from moving away from the dock during loading and unloading.
- Wheel chocks (or chocks) are wedges of sturdy material placed behind a vehicle's wheels to prevent accidental movement. Chocks are placed for safety in addition to setting the brakes. The bottom surface is sometimes coated in rubber to enhance grip with the ground.
- A wedge-shaped block put under a wheel to prevent a vehicle from rolling
61-0002/LA B-52H USAF Fairford
...They obviously do not want their wheel chocks to be stolen!!
The Air Force only had an intitial requirement of 282 B-52's as an interim. However she soon proved her worth and eventually 744 of the "BUFF" were produced at Seattle and Wichita.
Existing Belt: Wheel chock holder
The sides of the box are quite low. Chock is fixed to belt by chain.
fifth wheel dealers
replacement steel wheels
sedona medicine wheel
international truck wheels
18 wheels of steel codes
medicine wheel health or fitness or medical
hot wheels beat that achievements
pregnancy wheel printable