10 17, 2011Posted inCategory: None,aftermarket,steering,wheel,controls,18,wheels,of,steel,extreme,trucker
Aftermarket Steering Wheel Controls. Used Alloy Wheels London.
Aftermarket Steering Wheel Controls
- A steering wheel (also called a driving wheel or hand wheel) is a type of steering control in vehicles and vessels (ships and boats).
- The wheel of a ship is the modern method of adjusting the angle of the rudder, in turn changing the direction of the boat or ship. It is also called the helm, together with the rest of the steering mechanism.
- A wheel that a driver rotates in order to steer a vehicle
- The automotive aftermarket is the part of the automotive industry concerned with the manufacturing, remanufacturing, distribution, retailing, and installation of all vehicle parts, chemicals, tools, equipment and accessories for light and heavy vehicles, after the sale of the automobile by the
- The secondary market, also known as the aftermarket, is the financial market where previously issued securities and financial instruments such as stock, bonds, options, and futures are bought and sold..
- The market for spare parts, accessories, and components, esp. for motor vehicles
- The market for shares and bonds after their original issue
- (after-markets) A term used to describe ancillary markets for merchandise related to the original motion picture, including video sales and rentals, DVDs, cable and pay-per-view distribution, sound track albums, video games, books, amusement park rides, toys, T-shirts, and other products.
- The ability to manage a machine or other moving object
- The power to influence or direct people's behavior or the course of events
- (control) a relation of constraint of one entity (thing or person or group) by another; "measures for the control of disease"; "they instituted controls over drinking on campus"
- exercise authoritative control or power over; "control the budget"; "Command the military forces"
- The restriction of an activity, tendency, or phenomenon
- (control) power to direct or determine; "under control"
OEM Steering Wheel Control for Aftermarket Radios
For use with radios equipped with OE steering control input
Universal steering wheel control interface that can be used on most any vehicle with steering wheel controls
Designed to be used with today's top aftermarket radio manufactures
Features the ability to auto-detect many vehicle makes and aftermarket radios and it will preset the steering wheel controls to the aftermarket radio automatically so no programming is required
If desired the ASWC can be manually programmed so the user can make the steering wheel controls function they way they want them to, only limited by the functions of the aftermarket radio
2 audio inputs isolated
To begin at the beginning, when I got myself a second-hand ipod, I wanted to be able to use it in the car.
My daily driver, a Citroen XM, has steering wheel controls and a dash display that echos what's on the of the radio. I looked at some aftermarket kit, but to have the same functionality as now would have cost almost ?250.
Also, it's an old car of modest value. I didn't want to start getting cautious about it being broken into.
So why not remove the cassette deck - who still uses those ? & play the ipod through the same addio channel.
This picture shows the appropriate pins isolated from the board.
The interior color is Ivory (but it's really tan). I do not know how I feel about the brushed metallic section. I like it, but black, grey and tan together? Honda makes a nice faux wood replacement, but it doesn't replace all of the trim pieces (e.g. steering wheel around the cruise control and audio buttons). There are also aftermarket options that come in fake wood and the real stuff...including exotics. It is not a priority, but something I might do if I find the right product for a good price.
aftermarket steering wheel controls
Premium Series VGA / SVGA / UXGA Monitor / Projector Cable with 3.5mm Stereo Audio is the ideal high performance solution for quickly connecting your PC to a video display system with speakers. Use this cable with projectors, flat-screen monitors, KVM switches or monitor splitter with audio, speakers or a microphone. Designed to support resolutions all resolutions native to VGA, this cable can support distances up to 100 feet without conditioning the signal. This cable is shielded to extend your video and audio signals without distortion or loss.
fisher price power wheels 6v quick charger toys kids
rent kubota wheel loader
meals on wheels rhode island
big wheels for girls
wheel horse tractor history
deals on wheels
meals on wheels mn
big color wheel
wheel adapters 4 lug 5 lug
thin skateboard wheels